200 + New 2021 Instagram Captions for Friends – Group Photos and Selfie you take with your loving F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 

200 + New 2021 Instagram Captions for Friends – Group Photos and Selfie you take with your loving F.R.I.E.N.D.S

We love our best friends and want to do so many adventures with them. It’s very unlikely that you’d be shy around them as they’re the type of people you can actually be real with. You can cry to them, you can play with them, travel with them, and so much more. They are almost always the people who fill your Instagram posts!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Of course, you need the perfect captions to describe your perfect moment. No worries, we have you covered. Here are the awesome Instagram captions you need for the next posts.Then you're in the right place.🤠

Instagram captions for the squad


Squad Caption

 friend is a life but the squad is a lifer. If you have a squad that’s as crazy as mine then your life is beautiful and all-around unexpected, crazy, and awesome. Regardless of your gender, an all-male squad, or an all-female squad, we have the best captions for your Instagram photos.

  1. Meet my Partners in Crime!
  2. We only roll with goddesses
  3. Find your tribe, love them hard
  4. Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget.
  5. They hate us because they ain’t us
  6. Bestie time is the best time
  7. In squad we trust.
  8. Nobody really likes us except for us.
  9. You're koala-ty friends.
  10. Life is better with friends
  11. Friends until the very end… and then some.
  12. You're pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.
  13. Thanks for pudding up with me.
  14. I value your friend-chip.
  15. We will be the old ladies causing trouble in all the nursing homes.
  16. It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you can't remember how you ever lived without them.
  17. Kind people are my kinda people.
  18. No one will really be as entertained by us as us
  19. You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
  20. My wifeys for life
  21. Squad goals.
  22. Friends who slay together, stay together.
  23. Bomb squad.
  24. Before they kicked us out.
  25. The ‘she’ to my ‘nanigans.
  26. Always better together
  27. Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
  28. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
  29. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
  30. Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don't care.
  31. I only roll with goddesses.
  32. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people..Together!
  33. We don’t want fit in , and we don’t want to
  34. Life is scary, find your boo.
  35. Real queens fix each other crowns
  36. Find your tribe.
  37. Your vibe attracts your tribe
  38. Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
  39. Lucky and loved
  40. You can't do epic stuff with basic people.
  41. Super squad.
  42. I don't know what's tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  43. I can't really see another squad tryna cross us.
  44. Unlike Barbies, me and my girls aren't sold separately.
  45. You can't sit with us.
  46. Nobody has to like us; we like us.
  47. When worst comes to worst, squad comes first.
  48. Squad means family.
  49. Friends don't let friends do silly things… alone.
  50. My frond to the ond.
  51. Find someone who looks at you the way I look at my squad.
  52. We're young, dumb and broke.
  53. Living for moments which I cannot put into words.
  54. I don't see another Squad trying to be better than us.
  55.  I found my tribe and I love them harder every day. 
  56. We're not a squad, we're more like a really small
  57. family.
  58. We don't strive for perfection in our squad. 
  59. We strive for utmost dedication and teamwork.
  60. We're the good girls. That's how we roll.
  61. I intend to love all the players in my squad.
  62. Having a squad who is supportive of everything you do is so precious.
  63. We would never be royal. It doesn't run in our blood.
  64. Our Squad is the best with the best drama queens.
  65. Me and my girls run of tequila and lemon.
  66. No matter what others say we'll keep standing tall. 
  67. We've got each other's back, you can't break us.
  68. my team is family
  69. i can't really see another squad trynna
  70. cross us 3. my team good ,we don't really need a mascot
  71. basic beaches
  72. whole squad on that real shit
  73.  $$$$
  74. your whole click fake bitch
  75. my team is something i'll never forget
  76. . forever
  77. the realest baddest bitches out here
  78. try us hoe
  79. keeping the circle small
  80. we don't come to play around
  81. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
  82. Even WiFi-less areas are heaven when each one of my squad is given.
  83. Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
  84. Find your tribe. Love them hard.
  85. When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  86. One million memories. Ten thousand jokes. One hundred shared secrets. One reason: Best friends
  87. Friends are the cure to our blues.
  88. Love is beautiful, friendship is better.



Good friends make for good times and unforgettable memories, especially when they’re captured in photos. These are the irreplaceable people who complete our inner circle and carve out special places in our hearts.


Best friend captions for pictures

Give your social media photos special attention for these extra special friendships. Not sure what to say? It’s okay. Just because you take amazing snapshots and have amazing friendships doesn’t make you an amazing wordsmith. We have a collection of captions that’s sure to perfectly fit any of your friendly pics.

Best friends Caption
 These wordings can complete those priceless Instagram pics with your best friend for ever.


  1. Nothing says besties like duo selfies.
  2. #pricelessfriend is when they know everything and love you anyway.
  3. Anything can be solved if you have a best friend in the picture.
  4. Our DNA says we aren’t twins, but our hearts say we are BFFs.
  5. In honor of the one person I don’t need a pre-visit cleanup for.
  6. My bestie is better than your bestie; my bestie is better than all the rest. Mine is divine and does divine stuff; my bestie is better than yours.
  7. Life and pictures are both always better with you in it.
  8. I may be biased, but I swear I have the very bestest friend in the entire Instagram universe.
  9. We go together like cupcakes and icing, and we never mind eating a few along the way.
  10. Any memory, time, place, event, or circumstance is the absolute best when you have the best person to share it all with.
  11. Once in a lifetime friendships deserve proper representation on your Instagram page.
  12. It’s not true blue bestie status until it becomes Instagram-official.
  13. Life is too serious not to have that one extra special person you can be extra special stupid with and still face the next day.
  14. We know each other’s smiles, but, more importantly, we understand each other’s frowns.
  15. Life sucks. Then, your bestest bestie shows up.
  16. Here’s the one I’ll be doing wheelies with in the old folk’s home.
  17. Hundreds of adventures await, and thousands of memories are yet to be made in millions of different places, but there’s only person that will always know the inside joke behind the pictures #BFFsKnowEverything
  18. Good friends know your bucket list, but best friends are in the bucket list pictures on your phone.

Friendship is an extraordinarily unique type of feeling which is very different from just love. While it’s possible to be in love with someone and not be their best friend, it’s impossible to have a friendship with someone and NOT love them

  1. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 
  2. A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself. 
  3. Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend.
  4. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
  5. Best Friend: The one you can get mad at only for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.
  6. A stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. Best friends poke each other with straws.
  7. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
  8. When it hurts to look back, and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
  9. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation and doesn’t always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.
  10. A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
  11. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
  12. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.


Funny Instagram captions for friends

Funny Caption

These Funny Friends Caption For Insta is all about friends, jokes, cuteness, happiness, and a lot more. These Funny Instagram Captions For Friends are handpicked and we have selected only Funniest Captions For Instagram from the multiple sources.

Check out these compiles funny captions for your IG feed.

  1. Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
  2. They say don’t try this at home…so I went to my friends home!


  3. My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
  4. Friday, my second favorite F word.
  5. Wine + dinner = winner
  6. I don’t care what people think of me. 
  7. Mosquitos find me attractive!
  8. Stomach: I will now demonstrate a blue whale’s mating call.
  9. If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
  10. They say: Do what you love and the money will come to you. Just ordered pizza, now I am waiting…
  11. For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
  12. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.
  13. When nothing goes right, go left.
  14.  A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
  15. Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!
  16. Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
  17.  Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
  18.  I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
  19.  When Jessica Biel becomes pregnant, I hope she names her child “Mo”.
  20.  Dear sleep: thanks for trying, but you can’t beat surfing the net.
  21.  I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
  22. Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patients and money.
  23.  Lies I tell myself: Just one more cookie. Just one more movie. Just one more minute. Yet…I wouldn’t call them lies!
  24.  I like hashtags, because they look like waffles.
  25.  ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.
  26. Be a cupcake in a world of muffin
  27. I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  28. Today is a good day for cake.
  29.  Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments has become my adult goals.
  30. I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying!
  31.  Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
  32. Brains are awesome. I wish everybody had one.
  33. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
  34. I’m actually not funny, I am just mean and people think I’m funny!
  35.  I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.
  36. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software… it’s called Monday, please fix it.
  37.  Dear Lord… please give me some patience NOW…NOW…NOW….
  38. I look at people sometimes and think ….. Really?? That’s the sperm that won.
  39. How do people write an autobiography? I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday.
  40.  The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
  41. Friday is my second favorite F word.
  42. It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.
  43. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
  44. BRB = I don’t want to talk to you. LOL = I have nothing else to say. Cool = I don’t care.
  45.  I am not feeling lazy actually, I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing.
  46. Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  47. You made me laugh so hard. Tears ran down my legs.
  48. Eat, sleep, click, repeat.
  49. I’m different, fuck your opinion.
  50. Oh, darling! Go buy a personality.
  51. God is really creative, I mean just look at my friend.
  52. Who cares, I’m awesome.
  53. I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
  54.  I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
  55. I am not fat, I am just… easier to see.
  56.  I am not lazy, I am just on my energy saving mode.
  57.  I Live And I Learn But I Wait My Turn. I’m Always On The Run, Got Weight To Burn.
  58. There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
  59. So we meet again..
  60. If I ever let my head down, it will be just to admire my shoes.
  61. Aye I’m just feeling my vibes right now, I’m feeling myself.
  62. Warning – You might fall in love with me.
  63.  I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  64.  What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  65. If being Hot is a Crime ARREST ME!
  66. Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
  67. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  68. If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.
  69. Silence is the best answer of all questions and Smile is the best reaction in all situations. Unfortunately, both never help in VIVA & INTERVIEW.
  70. I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.
  71. Nothing is illegal until you get caught
  72.  If life gives you lemons, just add vodka.
  73. .I’m not weird, I’m a limited edition.
  74. Born free, taxed to death.
  75. Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.
  76. On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m a 15
  77.  Can Bob the Builder fix my bad attitude?
  78.  Let’s just stay friends=never talk again.
  79. I know you are a sensitive person but no worry I am sensodyne to your sensitivity.
  80. People are people but my fellows are really fellows.
  81. Not all the best moments are created with the one you love, some are created with true friends, a blissful beach, and some beer for sure!
  82. You laugh. I laugh. You cry. I cry. You jump off a really tall cliff. I yell, “Do a flip!”
  83.  Finding friends with same mental disorder is priceless.
  84. I hope you dance like no one’s watching because they’re not—they’re taking selfies.
  85.  People are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside.
  86.  Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
  87.  Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean… But the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
  88.  I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  89. We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
  90. Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
  91.  As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure is going to happen.
  92.  Friends knock on the door, best friends walk into your house and start eating.
  93. A friend in need a friend to be avoided.
  94.  Roses are red, violets are blue, Oh my friend you belong to a zoo.
  95.  I hope we are good friends until we die, then i hope we can stay ghost friends, walk through walls and scare people.
  96. Cousins are created so that our Parents can compare marks.
  97. When you fall I will be ready to catch you- with love, floor.
  98. Do you know what’d look good on you? Me .
  99. You marry so that you can know each other and the process lasts for infinity.
  100. With great girlfriend comes great expenses.
  101.  Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.
  102. If any friend send you my ugly selfies, his friendship is real.
  103. I’ve stopped drinking, but only while I’m asleep.
  104. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
  105. A friend is someone who listens your bullshits, tells you that it is bullshit and listens some more.
  106. I love you because we hate the same stuff.
  107. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend.
  108. Finding friends with the same mental disorder, Priceless.
  109. I don’t know what’s tighter our jeans or our Friendship.
  110. It is a blessing having a friend with same level of dirty mind.
  111. Sometimes, being silly with a friend is the best therapy!
  112. Friendship is being equally annoying.
  113. Roses are red, violets are blue, oh my friend you belong to a zoo.
  114. We are best friends, as we both are weird.
  115. I never let my best friend do stupid things… alone.
  116. Dirty minded friends make life more memorable.
  117. Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.
  118. Friends buy you food, Best friends eat your food.
  119. In the cookie of life friends are chocolate chips.
  120. Strangers know my innocent side of my personality…Best friends know my dirty, insane side of my personality!
  121. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  122. Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
  123. There is nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.
  124. You CAN sit with us.
  125. My best friend is a secret FBI agent, he collects all my secrets and reveals to my parents!
  126. Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends.
  127. I am quiet for the strangers, but insane for my best friends.

Instagram captions when you're on vacation with your friend's

Vacation with Friends caption
Whether you are excitedly awaiting your next trip with your best friends, or you are looking for that perfect Instagram caption for your summer vacations photos, travel captions about friends always help to inspire.  That is why I created a curated list of some of the most inspirational travel Captions for friends.


  1. Vacation mode: Activated. 
  2. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
  3. Our friendship means we always take the scenic route.
  4. Collect moments, not things.
  5. On our worst behavior.
  6. 6Basic beaches.
  7. Beach bummin’ best buds.
  8. There’s no better group to escape with.
  9. Good times, tan lines.
  10. 10. Work hard, play hard.
  11.  I can't keep calm because my vacation is finally here.
  12.  I love being on vacation and not knowing what day it is.
  13. Work hard, travel harder.
  14. Shell yeah.
  15. Girls just want to have sun.
  16. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
  17. Friends that travel together, stay together.
  18. A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
  19. You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!
  20. Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.
  21. Everyone needs a friend that will call and say, ‘Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.
  22. When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.
  23. The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.
  24. Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all.  It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.
  25. Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.
  26. Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.
  27. Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
  28. Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.


I hope you enjoyed my collection of best instagram captions on friend! I’m confident you found a few best friend quotes you liked but in case there is a really awesome best friend quote I missed please make sure to share it below in the comments! Let’s try to make this post the ultimate collection of best friend captions for all the beautiful friends in the world.



No comments:

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.