200+ Best Couples Captions 2021 for every couples pictures & selfies you post on Instagram

 

200+ Best Couples Captions 2021 for every couples pictures & selfies you post on  Instagram | Cute, Love, Funny, Romantic, deep captions all are here.

For couples love is in the air then why not on your insta post caption also.When you post pictures with your special one for this special post you want special couples ig captions. That's why i wrote best couples captions 2021 for your ig special posts.😉

Best couples captions


After take so much pictures am sure there is some of pictures come out for your post.The pictures will comes in funny, cute, romantic, deep, love etc. Then you start thinking about this pictures you take with your special one should have a special captions and your start begging your friends, brothers,sisters something siblings also.I know that to embarrassing some time.😅So.. for you guys i do this work and wrote this captions for you. Use this captions and show your love onces your love and care to your special moments you capture and post on instagram.


Cute couple captions

Cute couple captions

Looking for Best Cute Couples Captions for your  Instagram  pictures.

Then you are on right page in this post we have shared collection of cute couples captions for you.

  1. I'm wearing the smile you gave me.
  2. The best things in life are better with you.
  3. You're my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
  4. The peanut butter to my jelly.
  5. Together is a wonderful place to be.
  6. I can't live without you, and I don't want to try.
  7.  I still fall for you everyday. 
  8. I think one of the greatest things in the world is when someday openly tells you how much you mean to them stuff like that is so rare.
  9.  Don’t tell her to stop overthinking, just communicate with her better. 
  10. It us never okay to build a bond by losing pieces of yourself. 
  11. I need you to say ok I am with you at the point where nothing goes well. 
  12. I'm wearing the smile you gave me.
  13. The best things in life are better with you.
  14. You're my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.
  15. The peanut butter to my jelly.
  16. Together is a wonderful place to be.
  17. I can't live without you, and I don't want to try.
  18. My favorite fairytale is our love story
  19. If you are in problem, its not just yours, Its ours. 
  20. If I’m with you, whatever you going through I am go through with you. 
  21. I could look at you forever, and never get bored. 
  22. There are so many bright stars but you are the moon for me.
  23.  Being together is enough to make my soul happy. 
  24. Its you only in life who I love the most and I’m happy with it. 
  25. Whenever I feel I’m lost, you are always there to find me. 
  26. A person who love you truly will be angry to you for so many things, but trust me that will never live you.
  27.  Its like 2021 came into make us realize that there is nothing more important in the world that the people you love. 
  28. One of the best thing that can happen is finding someone who will love you extra on your bad days. 
  29. My heart is where you are. 
  30. I pray to god that such a moment never comes in my life, in which I can’t see you. 
  31. You are only path in which I can flow.
  32. You might not be the best person I’ve ever met but I can’t deny that you are the only person who comforts my soul.
  33. Holding her hand in public is just another way of expressing how proud you are to be with her.
  34. Good terms bad terms its doesn’t matter you’re still mine regardless.
  35. I love it send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.
  36. Time flies, things change but the feelings stay the same.
  37. Sometimes the heaven sends someone with angel eyes that to touch your soul at just the right moment.
  38. Be with me because you are very important and special to me.
  39. Together we’ll dance on bad nights also.
  40. I am ready to do anything to be you everything.
  41. The only times when I feel something real are when I am with you.
  42. Even in your worst you will find me standing beside you.
  43. You make me laugh little more everyday and I’m so grateful for that.
  44. Even If there are million reason to leave still I look for one reason to stay.
  45. You deserve someone who choose you everyday and there for you in your darkest nights.
  46. The right one will heal your soul.
  47. Love bite marks are love notes written in flash.
  48. True love never dies it only gets stronger by time.
  49. Sometimes I am your headache, Sometimes I’m your relief all the time I love you.
  50.  Generally Marriage/Relationship as described as commitment between a man and a woman and this bond is connected with love and support.


Funny Couple Captions

Funnny couple captions
Funny couples captions

Showing the whole world your special person through your ig post is ‘Couples Goals'.Take a selfie with your patner there take a selfie with your patner there or clicking pictures there is lots of memories.In this memories you have one of the laughing and annoying you where clicked that called Funny pictures with your patner.For this funny selfie or picture you need a funny couple captions right?.. Here i have funny couple captions for your ig funny couple post add some humor on your post by using this funny couple captions.🤭

  1. We go together like hot sauce and everything.
  2. Thank you, Tinder.
  3. A relationship is when one person is always right and the other person is the boyfriend.
  4. I love you more than pizza, and that's saying a lot.
  5. Swiped right, now it's for life.
  6. Even when I want to kill you, I love you.
  7. Thanks for being so good at killing spiders.
  8. I'm happy to be your big/little spoon.
  9. What a perfect couple! And yeah, they fart and fight too.
  10. I love you, dumb dumb.
  11. Never go to bed mad—stay up and fight!
  12. Like peanut butter and jelly.
  13. Let’s go forth and multiply.
  14. The perfect blend of fun and craziness.
  15. And together, we are double trouble!
  16. The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed.
  17. I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.
  18. Calling me cute is nice. Calling me hot is great. But, calling me yours is all I want!
  19. Two peas in a pod.
  20. Love is being stupid together.
  21. The king and the queen. Bow before us!
  22. We both caught a virus called love. The only cure left for us now is marriage.
  23. Being crazy alone is no fun. That’s why we’ve decided to be crazy along!
  24. It’s funny how we both look silly and cute together.
  25. We love each other the same way cows love not turning into a burger patties.
  26. Haters gonna hate, and players gonna play.
  27. Always better together.
  28. Sometimes, I want to kiss you. Sometimes, I want to punch you in the face. Either way, I love you!
  29. You are the yin to my yang.
  30. Love hurts, especially when you both fell in love so hard!
  31. Like hot chocolate and mini marshmallows.
  32. My partner in wine.
  33. Birds of the same feather, flock together.
  34. I like the way you’re everything I’ve ever wanted.
  35. Be a bad ass with a good ass!
  36. Couples that laugh together, last together.
  37. You own my heart. And my ass.
  38. I never want to stop making memories with you.
  39. Kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute.
  40. Not to brag but I think we’re really cute together
  41. It’s our first month anniversary! (See what I did there?)
  42. I’m your Joker, and you’re my Harley Quinn
  43. Nothing says ‘Relationship Goals!’ quite like a violent, abusive relationship. Just kidding! Our relationship’s actually the opposite of that.
  44. ‘I love you!’ she says. ‘I know.’ he says.
  45. And in the middle of my chaos, there was you!"
  46. Some people are worth melting for
  47. He's not perfect, but at least he's not from my hometown.
  48. I like you even when I'm hungry.
  49. Thanks for putting up with me even though I'm kind of crazy.
  50. It wasn't love at first sight, but we turned out okay.
  51. You're the only person I would share my snacks with.
  52. I love you ALMOST as much as tacos.
  53. Prepare for trouble. And make it double!
  54. The only person in the world that I’d share my snacks with.
  55. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
  56. Sorry to be cheesy, but you’re my butter half!
  57. Do you think marriage can fix our insanity?
  58. Sorry ladies, he’s mine.
  59. Sorry gents, she’s mine.
  60. We hate each other the least.
  61. *insert person 1’s name here* and *insert person 2’s name here*, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
  62. If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
  63. I love you because you make me food.
  64. I love you with all my boobs. I would say heart, but my boobs are bigger.
  65. I’m so glad I tricked you into loving me.
  66. Love is definitely fun, but it’s not going to pay the bills.
  67. Nothing to see here, just a couple of weirdos in love.
  68. Guys, the love potion is still in effect.
  69. We love each other and it’s getting worse.
  70. Honestly, we’re better at being together than we are at taking couple selfies.
  71. I lost my teddy bear, so will you sleep with me?
  72. My girlfriend is like a fart. I always pretend she’s not mine when we’re out in public.
  73. Yes, we do bad things. But, we do them together.
  74. Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
  75. If I open up to you, then you’re probably pretty damn special.
  76. Me plus you, minus the clothes, divide the legs, then multiply!
  77. We’re in a cute, long relationship where everyone is like—‘Damn, they’re still together?’
  78. Sometimes, I wonder how you put up with me. Then, I remember: ‘Oh I put up with you, so we’re even.’
  79. I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned.
  80. Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole safari when I’m with you.
  81. I feel so good with you that you make me roll my eyes back and turn my brain into mush.
  82. Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it!
  83. You’re the reason I look down at my phone and smile...and then walk into a pole.
  84. My heart’s in the right place. I know because I hid it there with you.
  85. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  86. Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about?
  87. I promise to always be by your side. Or under you. Or on top.
  88. I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute of my life with you.
  89. Together, we will build all places higher. Even hell.
  90. I would be sad if you left me, please don’t.
  91. You’re more than just arm candy, you’re my sugar rush.
  92. My favorite person to text…57 times a day.
  93. I love you so much, I’ll even cook.
  94. I’ll keep my promise to you, what did I promise again?
  95. The only time I stop talking is to kiss you.
  96. When we kiss fireworks go off, either that or my phone exploded.
  97. With you I feel like I’m walking on air…hope I don’t fall.
  98. I sent you a message of love, it came back undeliverable, what’s up with that?
  99. My favorite hobby is flirting with you.
  100. Fight, make up, repeat, fight, make up, repeat, let’s skip the fight part.
  101. How lucky am I that of all the fish in the sea, I caught you.
  102. We’re best friends…right?
  103. Paradise found.
  104. You’re wonderful and I wonder how you could be mine.
  105. I know we think alike because we smile at the same time.
  106. You are my better half, come to think of it, you’re my only half.
  107. They said we wouldn’t work, but we did.
  108. Our relationship comes from the heart, the other parts aren’t bad either.
  109. You’re the avocado to my toast.

 

It is important to understand that happiness in love comes from sharing not only good but also in bad, In order to have a successful relationship.

 

Song Lyrics for Couple Captions

Song lyrics couples captions
Song Lyrics couple captions

Today's finding a best couple captions for your  Instagram post is a struggle.After all this picture or selfie is best your love one or special one.here i am for you then my this blog i found some song lyrics for your couple post that can make a caption.Make your life easy by choosing a caption from my this list that's already been written for you.🖖🏼

  1. Rollin' rollin' rollin' got me stargazing'"
  2. "I got 'em stage diving out the nosebleeds"
  3. "Anything can happen at the night show"
  4. "This right here is astronomical"
  5. "Valet park when I pull up in the ride"
  6. "Pick up the phone, baby, I know you're home, baby"
  7. "Oh my, what a wonderful time"
  8. "She said 'where we goin?' I said 'the moon'"
  9. "I been up sleepless late nights"
  10. "Walk it like I talk it"
  11. "In the kitchen wrist moving like a stir fry"
  12. "Put my mind on it, put my grind on it"
  13. "We live like sopranos"
  14. "Diamonds on my wrist stay drippin"
  15. "Addin' up checks, no minus"
  16. "I can buy that car, I know that you can't"
  17. "No human being, I'm immortal"
  18. "Walk in the buildin', they start applauding'"
  19. "Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace"
  20. "I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance"
  21. "I went from dollar bills, now poppin' rubber bands"
  22. "Why would I hop in some beef? When I could just hop in the Porsche"
  23. "You know where I'm at, you know where I be"
  24. "These expensive, these is red bottoms"
  25. "I don't dance now, I make money moves"
  26. "It's not a threat it's a warning, be careful with me"
  27. "Poured out my whole heart to a piece of sh*t"
  28. "Karma for you is gon' be who you end up with"
  29. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can drive me wild—oh, you make me smile."
  30. "I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more, Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours."
  31. "We were just kids when we fell in love."
  32. "You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning."
  33. "If all I got is your hand in my hand, baby I could die a happy man."
  34. You could have my heart or we could share it like the last slice.
  35. "I got everything I need and nothing that I don't."
  36. "You still look like a movie, you still sound like a song. My god, this reminds me of when we were young."
  37. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world."
  38. "Loving you is easy."


Romantic Captions for couple

Romantic couple captions
Romantic couples captions

Every new romantic couple pampers each other with care and lots of love.For this new romantic couples start having there new memories and they wait and take lots of selfies and pictures together then they get the one or two romantic best perfect click's.Now couples usually share there romantic pictures or selfies on social media showing there love care support and we all know now days every ig post needs there best caption with caption the simple post is gone vain.So, couple are in search for best ig captions 2021 and there search ends here in this blog.😉If your also in this situation then your in the right blog.Here i have romantic couple captions for you.Gain lots of like on your post by using this romantic ig captions.

  1. “First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.”
  2. “I love you as the plant that never blooms, but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers.”
  3. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.”
  4. “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”
  5. “Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
  6. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
  7. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you."
  8. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
  9. "True love stories never have endings."
  10. "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
  11. “Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods.”
  12. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
  13. To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”
  14. The feeling of true love, like you feel each other without uttering a world is immensely so powerful feeling and emotion.


Holding Hands couples captions

Holding hands couples captions
Holding hands couples captions

Taking holding hands pictures with your special one is blessed and couples share this special holding hands picture on there instagram.You couples are in love why you guys need to do such struggle to finding a best caption for your holding hand moment picture caption for Instagram.that's by am here.As i always say here are the holding hand couple captions collection.

  1. Holding hand of mine doesn’t mean you just hold it. It means you hold my life. It is a promise to me that you keep up with me forever. 
  2. Hold my land, hold my home, hold my heart, hold
  3. life; you just hold my hand and take me wherever you want to. 
  4. Promise me that you never leave me alone. Promise me that you will be with me in my all times. Promise me that you would never give up on me. Then hold my hand in yours and swear it to me.
  5. The touch of holding your hand which is so soft and fragile like rose leaf, I could not hold myself. I promise you I will forever be with you. 
  6. I remember that rain when in your brain and in my brain, something erupted. It was love. I just pulled you we both got wet. While kissing you, I claimed I would never leave your hand. 
  7. When in love you hold your beloved’s hand, your heart gets connected. And it’s connection forever. It is so lovelious and warmed feeling one can’t forget. 
  8. Holding your lover’s hand doesn’t mean you hold it physically. Its means you hold it for life forever invisibly.
  9. Not that girl, not this girl, no other girl; you just hold my hand and be mine for eternity.
  10. When we sleep, you just hold my hand. In nights I feel fear. I just want to be in your arms immersed for never coming out. 
  11. Touch my hand, and make me yours forever. I still waiting but couldn’t wait forever. I really need to be loved. Just hold my hand oh dear. 
  12. In love when it happens. The first you touch not lips but each other’s hand. So when you hold in love, hold firm and never let her go. 
  13. If you want to come in my life, come permanently. I have no place for temporary ones. Promise me this holding my hand. 
  14. Hold my hand, be my friend,
  15. forever be mine in all time,
  16. I’m yours, you’re mine,
  17. holding your hand, a new universe I find. 
  18. Your heart my heart not so far,
  19. when near why far,
  20. we can feel hearts’ beats
  21. then why tease,
  22. I be yours, you be mine without excuse, without fine,
  23. holding hand we alive. 
  24. You promise me that you love me and never leave me,
  25. you only need to hold my hand and that’s enough. 
  26. Love doesn’t understand age and color. You just tumble into their life and you meet them. After it, it is all love. 
  27. I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.
  28. “Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.”
  29. there will always be room for your hand in mine.
  30. for all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.
  31. holding on is tough much tougher than letting go or simply quitting.
  32. Hugging or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
  33. “Hold my hand. Don’t let go.”
  34. Hold my hand and I’ll take you there. Somehow, Some day, Somewhere!
  35. Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
  36. being with you is like having every single of my wishes come true.
  37. After a while you learn the subtle difference. Between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
  38. You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.
  39. Holding hands is a promise to one another that for just a moment, the two of you don’t have to face the world alone.
  40. there’s something so real about holding hands, some kind of complex simplicity, saying so much by doing so little. i love it.
  41. Sometimes all a person needs is, a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
  42. I just want to hold your hand and wander the streets with you.
  43. There is nothing impossible when I am holding your hand
  44. If I am lost, I need you to hold my hands and show me the way, because I am lost without you in my life.
  45. You are the darling to my heart, hold my hands forever.
  46. The moment I held her hand, never did I want to let her go.


What you think what is grave important for keeping a relationship between two soul mates for longer time or longest time? It is trust, belief and faith in each other. Those guys and gals are enormously lucky who have got such partner. You only need to hold his/her hand and that is enough for life. Seeing your so intense love we have pearled for you holding hand quotes or you can say nicely cute holding hand captions which would help you to make your relationship stronger.


I hope you guys like my work here.If its yes then please shar this all caption blog with your friends and also comment some of  yours self made caption in comment i will definitely share your caption in my blog with your name tag.

No comments:

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.